Generating Post Ideas March 18, 2010Posted by Ben Smith in Uncategorized.
In this lesson we concentrated on our personal sites and looked at ways to come up with posts for our sites. A useful tool was on the online journalism blog which had a post suggesting 12 ideas for blog posts. We then did an exercise which involved finding a news story, and working out how many of the 12 ideas could be used for a post on the subject.
I found a story on Thin Lizzy an award for ‘Best Live Album’ and this is what I came up with:
- A list of the best live albums of all time, inviting comment on the list.
- A review of what you think is the best live album.
- A post about what makes a great live album.
- Interview someone about it
- Disagree with it and say why
- Let someone else do a post on live albums.